Re: Looking for installer

"Rick DeBay" <Rick_member@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:130285682.0000f621.063@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> When I was thinking about upgrading my cameras, I had saved a link to
> alt-security-alarms.com as it listed installers in my area.
> Now that I have the time and the money, it's been taken over by a search
> service.
> Are there any resource for finding good security companies in south
> Florida?
>
> I have four cameras connected to a Samsung VCR and a ChannelPlus modulator
> (which needs replacing as Adelphia moved channels around, and the only
> open slot
> is not reachable by any ChannelPlus product).

The companies listed on the Flordia Dealers page were:

        Coastal Security Systems, Inc. (http://www.coastalsecurity.biz)
        6251 Park Of Commerce Blvd. NW,
        Boca Raton, FL 33487 Tel: 561-998-1811
        Mike McIntosh

        Top Security Inc. (http://www.topsecurityinc.com)
        P.O. Box 568621,
        Orlando, FL 32856-8621 Tel: 407-644-7648
        Chuck Simmerson

      tech-man eStore (http://www.tech-man.com/estore)
      Golden Eagle Security 8002 Cornwall Lane
      Tampa, FL 33615-4604 Toll Free: 877-884-6335
      Tel: 813-884-6335
      Fax: 813-888-8794
      Jim Rojas

There are several other Florida Dealers that post here regularly as well.