Re: Blocking Senders from Newsgroup

Won't do any good, having american internet users griping will only
infuriate them causing more UN resolutions that do nothing but show they are
very very angry

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
What if they were swamped by complaints?

South of France = Incredible
Paris = great if you can get rid of the obnoxious inhabitants
Beligum = good beer, good chocolate uh...that's about it there

| Yes but they are are a Belgium ISP and much like the french they don't
care,
| if I recall they didn't know he was a customer
|
| Belgium = France = Bad
|
| "Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Probably not. But, you guys say he's been doing this for YEARS...has
anyone
| ever contacted his isp?
|

| "Robert L. Bass" <robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| | > Welp, with his today postings, I certainly
| | > would think he has earned a few abuse
| | > letters to his isp.
| |
| | They don't care.