Nortern N750 Problem

I recently hired a company to install a card reader and a HES door
strike on a door and tie it into to our existing N750.  The company was
not familiar with programming so now we are trying to program it
ourself.  When the key fob is swiped the light on the reader turns
green and beeps and the panel is granting access but the no voltage is
sent to the door strike to open it.  We have verified 12 volts will
open the strike so either the ADM is bad or we have a programming
problem.  Since we are not programmers I think it is a programming
issue.  Anyone care to give me some ideas to try?

Thanks