Re: Alarmforce backup

I would also like to give information on some of the applications that
we implementing presently in Europe and the Middle East.

Besides using technologies such as Cellular, RF, IP... we have many
countries that have installed a very small yet very effective software
on their main telephone company switchboards regionally. All modern
switchboards have software to detect whether the phone line is open,
short or parallel. So we just developed our own software in functioning
with their major software that tracks all informed phone lines (the
ones connected to alarm systems) and sends them to our main server via
internet. We then share this information with monitoring companies at
certain rates. As soon as a problem occurs with the phone line, the
monitoring company receives information on the event.

Our monitoring automation (A-traq for those that don't know yet:
www.a-traq.com ) picks these signals up and informs the operators in
less than 3 seconds from the event occuring. We even prepared a
presentation for the telephone companies that they can charge extra for
such speciality phone lines. So actually it is a win-win-win deal. The
phone company gets extra payment for phone lines connected to the alarm
system. The monitoring company is able to track almost real time phone
line activity, and the customer knows that their phone line is traced
so they too have peace at mind.

There is no initial cost and just extra dues. But in the long run it
has much more advantages.

I know that this might be out of the main topic but I just wanted to
give you information on international developments on monitoring.

Take care.