Re: Dual Tech Interaction

"JohnGard99" <Gardenour@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1121483492.518184.48840@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> When using a motion sensor having a microwave component, like the
> DT-435, for example, will multiple sensors interact with one another?
> That is, can I use more than one sensor in a large room?

You can, but you must adhere to the installation instructions.

The question is:  How big is the room??  What do you need to protect in it
that you can't do with a system that's geared for perimeter?  Space
protection (IMO at least) should always be considered the "back-up" to a
good perimeter system.

The next quesiton is:  Why do you need dual technology sensors??  Have a
look at the Paradox series of digital infra-red detectors.  They're rock
solid.