Re: Dog Door Security - Please Help

I usually contact the slide...but that's only effective when you put the =
slide in (keeping=20
the dog from going in/out).=20

You could, in addition to the motion detector, also contact the interior =
laundry room door. But, the bad guy is already in the house on that one =
too.

If the dog doesn't go in/out at night put the slide in, or have a =
sturdier door installed.=20

If the dog is small enough maybe you can construct a man-trap (dog trap =
in this case), where he'd have to make a turn to get in the house, but a =
person couldn't.

Install motion detector lighting outside on that side of the house.=20

<briansgooglegroupemail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
|=20
| I have a dog door that medium sized adult can squeeze through.  Well
| the other night a medium sized adult tried to squeeze through it.  I
| woke up before the person was in the house and turned all the lights
| on.  By that time they had already jumped the fence.  In any event,
| this makes me very nervous.
|=20