Re: User Code Change!

Hey, as long as we're talking "riding", here's what I did on my motorcycle
holiday....three weeks on the road....11,000 kms (6600 miles)....Ottawa to
Marquette, Michigan....south and west around the Great Lakes and up to
Regina. Then down to North Dakota and across Hwy 2 to Montana (love those
fast, straight highways with no speed limit to speak of....over the "Going
to the Sun" Highway across Glacier National Park. Then south through the
mountains of Montana into Utah....south along Hwy 89 to Kanab, Utah...three
days at a motorcycle rally...lots of nice people...good food and
companionship....local runs to the Grand Canyon, Zion National Park with new
found friends. Then down Hwy 160 and across the long, hot Arizona desert and
back up to Durango, Colorado...then up the million dollar highway to Ooray
and up to Denver. Then four days of hard slugging on the Interstate at 85
mph to 105 mph to Detroit, then home again......

Bike never missed a beat but I sure did. Not as healthy as pedal biking, but
yah gotta love that 100HP motor doing all the work...:)) Loved that free air
conditioning but there were times I wished it had a control dial !!! Very
little rain during the trip, but the heat was brutal at times. Also got
caught in a vicious hailstorm in Utah...who said it doesn't rain in the
desert....Still, would do it all again in a flash. Maybe a bike rally in
California next year.....

I guess the only thing it had in common with your travels is we both were on
two wheels....:))

RHC