Re: x-10

I'd recommend not going with X-10 in this situation.  I don't have a
bunch of X-10 experience but my experience has been that it just
doesn't expand well.  Control a few things, fine.  Expect it to be
robust, problems come a plenty.  However, maybe others with a lot of
X-10 experience know the tricks and will say otherwise.  I use it to
control a handful of lights using the output of my Ademco panel and
that is fine, but when I tried computer control and remote control,
things just didn't stay reliable.  Signal collisions caused lights to
stay on occasionally and the X-10 remotes just weren't worth it.  If
you do decide to go ahead with it, I'd let the customer know that it
may not be bulletproof.  Good luck, let us know how it works out.