Re: Voip Problems?

That's EXACTLY how I do it...and I buy a new brad point and bell hanger =
for each job. Could be the humidity is non-existant out here so the wood =
is really dry...even putting masking tape didn't help too much...only =
slightly splintered one of 20. Time consuming being so nervously =
careful...if I monge one up I end up losing money.

"alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| Crash Gordon=AE wrote:
| > OK...then at least PRE-DRILLED !
| > That wood they use is so fragile its a pain in the buttola to drill
| > and get lined up.
|=20
| ??
| What do you use to drill them? I use a brad-point bit on the window =
wood,
| and then change to a bellhanger to finish the job up through the =
header. The
| hole for the contact is perfect, with no splintering.
| js
|=20