Re: 19/ Do France beat the US with dual frequency dual band systems..

At least one US company has been utilizing spread spectrum, frequency =
hopping technique which, upon alarm activation, sends redundant messages =
across a bandwidth that is at least 10MHz wide. (on the 902-928 mhz =
band) --- for at LEAST a dozen years. I've personally witnessed tests of =
this system transmitting signals from within a closed steel safe.

France? sheesh.

<-pull@shoot> wrote in message =
| On Fri, 27 May 2005 05:52:22 +0200, -pull@shoot wrote:
|=20

| >Do France beat the US...
| >
| >I have been informed that at least 2 French manufacturers (DIATEM &
| >DIAGRAL) have designed theyre wireless alarm system receivers and
| >transmitters to operate on "dual frequency" on "dual bands".
| > Even if it don't solve (can't) the RFI muzzling problem, at least it
| >"may" minimize them.
| >
| >This require that two individual receivers are used (?).
| > I still like to see theyre specifications, its maybe just sales talk
| >without ground like usual in the US.
| >
| >In the mean time, wireless are still unreliable during Radio =
Frequency
| >Interferences (RFI) and nothing cant prevent those external
| >transmitted signals to be there.
| > The worst is that when your system is dead, it don't warn you...
| >
| >Wireless Alarm Systems =3D Illusionary safety.
|=20