Re: Alarm Monitor

"Frank Olson" <feolson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:LZ_ze.212918$El.174801@xxxxxxxxxxx

> "BigRed" <rgroup@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Does anyone use Amcest as a monitor company? Would you recommend them?
>

> Never heard of 'em.  Sounds "French" though...  :-))

I just checked their web site, www.amcest.com and they really look down on
DIY installs. They say a typical DIY thinks a security system is two doors
and a PIR. Sounds like they think a DIY job is like what ADT wanted to
install in my home, except ADT would have also protected one window out of
10 and given me two motions for $800. They also say that DIY installs are
plagued by false alarms. The sky is falling, sign up with amcest today.

Bob