Re: cs handshaking

It's outgoing...your cs doesn't call into your panel..your panel calls out
to the cs...frequency depends on what your alarm company sets it for. I test
all my panels every 24 hrs..some big companies obviiously can't do that (can
you imagine 1.7 million test signals coming in daily?).

Bottom line is if your alarm can dial out ok your cable polling is not going
to affect the alarm.