CCTV Security Cameras, DVR Server/Recorder, Accessories...

Visit our new site www.dm-tek.com

A little about us..
      We are a importer that imports merchandise direct from Asia, Europe
and the Americas to offer you the lowest price possible because we purchase
merchandise in bulk.  We import High Quality CCTV Security products for the
purpose of Digital Video Surveillance. We are a small Internet based company
that operates from our Home office in Duarte, California. We do not have a
factory showroom and we do not allow local pickup. All merchandise is
shipped directly to you. We have 10 years of experience with sellling CCTV
equipment to local installers and resellers. We offer delivery locally.  We
co-exist with a collection of distributors, manufacturers and installers to
bring our Products to you. All of the products we carry has been researched
extensively to insure you reliability and quality. We will not carry a
product that will cease to exist in a few months, every product is quality
tested for at least 72 hours before shipment. Our staff is ready to assist
with any questions or problems pertaining to any product purchase from our
Company. Our website has a F.A.Q (Frequently Asked Questions) Section to
assist you on-line. Our Company provides a One Year Limited Warranty on all
Products purchased from our website. We hope that our products can suit you
or your customer needs.

      Please contact us at 626-232-8476 for more information or ordering..