HELP VERITAS R8 with CQR SIGMA BELL

can anyone help me please!!!
I have just moved into a new house with a R8 alarm fitted but have not been
left any codes by previous owner. Luckly I managed to get hold of
installation manuals and done a full reset. No problems there except when i
tested the system only the internal alarm sounded.  I then checked the bell
box which is a CQR Sigma only to find battery wires had been cut and 3
connectors had been disconnected............no probs just push them back in
and away we go...........................BUT I now have 2 green led's
flashing alternately and no idea what it means!!!

I would be gratefull for any advise on how to get this system up and running
or any links to install manuals for the CQR Sigma bell box