Re: FBI VS 279 Voice Siren Drivers

william  parker wrote:
> We buy working FBI VS 279 Voice Siren Drivers!!
>
> We will buy as many as you have!
>
> Email: centralcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> or call 866-337-8323

Best voice driver I ever  used.

I was sorry to see them discontinued. You may want to try the Ademco
voice driver. I've been told by old FBII employees that Ademco used
much of their design. But that was a number of years ago. They may have
changed it by now.

I've been using the Amseco voice driver as of late. It's VERY versitile
as far as choice of outputs. It's ok but the FBII VS 279 was much
stronger than the Elk or Moose or Napco units. I've got about a half
dozen or so of the 279's left that I'm saving for replacements.