Re: Sanity Check Please

SiliconSmell <SiliconSmell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1122042602.475775.119940@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> About ready to help someone upgrade their system.  They want to try:
>     DSC Power832 (or maybe an Power864)
>     Hybrid config
>     SkyRoute
>     AlarmRelay service
> Saw it all at NorcoAlarms/HomeSecurityStore.
>
> Any advice/suggestions/warnings?

I'm looking at Tellular's new TG-7 digital unit, as the Skyroute units will
all go down when the AMPS network goes away. This may not happen right away,
but cell carriers will no longer be required to support the analog system
after February, 2008. I would expect the clock to start ticking then.

Anybody have any experience with these units?

http://www.telular.com/telguard/tgDigital.asp

js