Re: Dual Tech Interaction

> Can you not get sensors on different frequencies as in the UK.
> The one we use is available in three different frequencies.

Many years ago when single technology microwave detectors were in common use
you had to avoid placing one detector within range of another.  ISTR there
were some that could be set at different frequencies but I rarely used more
than one uWave in the same house.  Ultrasonics were much more trouble than
uWaves.

These days most detectors that use microwave are fairly safe to use in
proximity to one another.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass