Re: How to get DSC alarm system to communicate with my PC? (hacks/mods ?)

Mark Leuck wrote:
> "Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>
>>robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>
>>>Typical cheap shot...
>>>

>>What's "cheap" about it??  That you subborned your wife and kids into
>>doing the work (at little or no pay), that you were too "cheap" to get
>>UL listed or that you were too "cheap" to move your "modestly successful
>>central station" into something other than your garage??
>

> How exactly do you know if all this is true?

Robert told me.  He told me a lot of things...  Some of which I was
specifically requested not to reveal.  He knows exactly what those
things are (and also knows - by now - I'll never tell or post the
information regardless of what he says about me).

> It's funny that RLB slams you for being a "counter clerk" yet you come back
> with almost identical baseless accusations

I don't make "baseless accusations" (aka "flames").