Re: Can't Mix Smoke Models....really?

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Perhaps if you knew anything at all about the subject you could have
> done so sooner rather than regurgitate what others have already posted,
> pretending to actually know the suibject matter.

Bwhahahahahahahaha!!!  Now *this* is the Robert I remember.  The one
that resorts to childish responses that lack wit and humour.  What'sa
matter, Robert??  Even my newest apprentices know better than to add
another splice in an attic like you recommended doing when installing a
door contact in cold weather.  Rest assured this is one that *will* be
"regurgitated" frequently to demonstrate your lack of experience as an
installer (I'll bet it even makes the Goofy Site).  You are typical of
many actually.  They've passed and met all the licensing requirements
(you held a CT L-5 from 1989 to 2000, an L-6 from 1985 to 1989) but
don't know "diddly" when it comes to real world installation and
service.  Sure, you can quote from "the book" all you want (you've even
been caught plagerizing the Sentrol Installation Handbook), but when it
comes to "hands-on" experience I doubt you have more than five years
under your belt (if that).

And you *still* haven't fixed your pop-up problem.  Tsk!!!