Re: Why multiple websites??

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>Why would an online dealer who is supposedly committed to customer service offer multiple web sites from which to shop?
>

> That one's easy.  Better search engine positioning.
>

>--- snip flame ---

Now posting the results page from a Better Business Bureau company
search is a flame??  Sheesh...  And here I thought I'd posted the
definition of a "flame" as well as for the word "truth" so that you
could see the difference.

>>It's no wonder he has to move to new and bigger digs...
>

> Jealous?

Naahhh!  When I retire, it'll be to California where I can play Kanasta
and Parcheesi with JS and ML, hop over to Reno or Vegas and take in a
few shows...  You know...  real *American* pursuits, not dodging Boa
Constrictors and Bushmen, or bribing the local constabulary with condoms
in the wilds of Brazil.