Re: A Very ASA Xmas Song

Now Frank..I think that,even if I didn't gave any of those award for a long
time..

You've been awarded the Bad Boy of the month Award!!

you can pick your price at my home next time you come by montreal..
(please don't wear what you do usually when you ride those strange bike or
yours...my wife and  kids could be affected by such Californian way of
life..)  ;-)

message de news: sXSjf.8404$Eq5.696@xxxxxxxxxxx