Re: HELP!! Need answers for test!!!

We drop the voltage and subsequently it reduces the current. Or we pass
current through a resistor and it produces a voltage drop thereby limiting
the current. Voltage and current through a resistor are dependent on each
other. No current, no voltage drop. The only argument remaining is the
language we choose to say the same thing. I think we are all saying the same
thing in one way or another.

Bob