Protection One versus Brinks

Happy Holidays to all. I'm thinking of doing a job change and remembered
about this newsgroup. It's been a few years since I have been here.

Anyhow, I am wanting to get into the Commercial Sales field and have an
opportunity to go with Protection One. Currently I have a secure position
with Brinks but I find them limiting since they have few products to sell
and seem to not have made any dents in the CCTV/Access Control systems.

I'm hearing they are a good company to work for, not into micromanaging, and
seem to carry a good line of products. Might any of you be willing to share
your experience with me?

Thanks,

artspirit