vista 20HW

Anyone have a 20HW install manual? I have the programming sheet but need the
install.

I can't remember if the HW supported 2 wire smokes on Zn 1, and IF a smoke
is on Zn 1 it would be a 2 wire smoke...I think.

I'm probably gonna pull this old puppy due to charging circuit problem and
old age, but need to get my ducks together before hand.

email robosama at gmail dot com

tnx

R.