Re: Elk M1G for Rehabbed House

I do appreciate the helpful information provided by everyone on the
Elk, limited as it may be.  I have a suggestion, instead of jumping in
on every thread Robert Bass writes on, you may consider actually
contributing something to the forums.  While I have my reservations
about buying from Bass, at least he was willing to take a minute to
post a helpful reply.  You all may choose to argue that his advice is
meaningless drivel, but at least it is advice and on topic with what I
requested.

Once again, I am grateful for the contributions you have all made, but
it would be more helpful to me (and the many other threads that have
suffered the same fate) if this could remain a forum that discusses the
merits of different alarm systems rather than the merits of the people
that contribute to the forum.

Thank you all and I do hope you might find the time to offer more
input.

Have a very happy holiday season.