Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

You still have my link on your site after our little dust-up?
Well, actually, that doesn't surprise me.
But it's pretty selfless seeing as I do not link to you:
What alarm dealer in his right mind would?
ahahahahahahahahaha

Funny thing... Today I met a couple of brothers really interested in buying
my little operation. They don't have a clue or give a shit about
length of contracts, they seem more interested that they can just
step in and run with it. They don't want to start from scratch...
they googled and I popped up and they've heard the name before
and like what I'm doing...go figure... here I was thinking I was operating
in a vacuum