Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

Why would you be concerned, or even pretend to have knowledge, about
another man's peppy?
Have you turned your infatuation to guys again? Remember that Deja
search of groups showing you visited the gay groups, amongst your other
perverted newsgroup appearances? The plumpers & peeing girls started to
bore you? What gives, Pinkster?