Javelin JPKB1604

Hi,

I've just acquired one of their camera controller
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7569988243)
and I couldn't find any documents related to this unit on the web.

I'm specifically looking for documents on how to interface with it. This
unit has two RJ45 jacks on the back that are labeled "POWER/COMMS", I wonder
if they are RS232 or RS485.
Is there a standard protocol that these types of unit talk?

Thanks

Padu