Honeywell 60 / DSC PC1550

I bought a resale home and the homeowner left her previous alarm system
setup.     If possible, I would like to have a second keypad for this alarm
system at another entry way.

The alarm system is a Honeywell 60.   I couldn't find anything about it on
the internet then I opened it up and noticed that it said it was a PC1550
board.  I found the DSC PC1550 manual on the internet and saw that it is the
same as the Honeywell 60 manual  (word for word) but without the Honeywell
stamp on it.

First,  is it worth my while to get a another keypad for this system.   The
installation manual says that up to 3 keypads can be hooked up.   It is
straight forward -   Would I need the Honeywell 60 keypad or can I use a DSC
keypad?     I checked the Honeywell and DSC sites and I could not find any
keypads that match my system.    (The panel says PC1500RK or PC1500RKF)  .
Which ones should I buy?  I'm in Toronto.

Thanks.