Re: What is this ?

Bob Sisson wrote:
> Ran across this in a bathroom on a Home inspection the other day...
>
> Obviously it is an emergency dialer, but beyond that I haven't a clue...
>
> I was thinking that when you went into the bath you would set something that
> if you didn't clear something it would call for help.... Or maybe a loud
> noise would trigger it...
>
> Just curious...

It's a telephone!  (Speakerphone).  You can program it to dial different
people while you're either:

a) in the shower (hint:  "ShoweRING")
b) sitting on the "throne"
c) putting on makeup (I know *my* wife would love one of those)

Looks like there's a "911" feature as well for when you drop your "soap
on a rope"...