Re: Remote install, no AC

Thanks Frank, it's not that kind of trailer (truck) - its more like a
shipping container filled with contractors tools and supplies on
construction worksite -  you've seen them.

So you're saying I can connect 12VDC from a car battery into, let's say a
Vista 10P AC input and I won't fry the panel? I hate to waste a board
experimenting.

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Crash Gordon wrote:
| > Got a client that wants 10 construction storage trailers protected...no
| > power anywhere nearby. I remember some discussions abt running panels by
| > inputing DC to the AC power terms. I really don't wanna try frying a
Vista