FA162C

Hey there.

Have a quick question.  I have a First Alert Panel (FA162C) and I am trying
to use Compass Downloader with it.  My panel is not listed in the list of
panels.  Is there a substitute for it (maybe a Vista or something)  It is a
2 Partition system.  And yes I am using both partitions.  So I need this
part of the panel availible.  Also, my means of connection is via  TelCo
Direct Wire.  Can I use a  DSC MD12 Modem?  What about a USR External?  Any
help would be great.

Thanks.

Dave