Re: Compass Data Base?

They should be the .mdb & the .ldb files in ..\compass\database folder.

NOT sure Compass will allow you to move the database folder though. You can
probably access (look at, copy, backup) the db files across a network, but I
don't think you can operate in a network mode.

Ask Mark Leuck to confirm this.

If you call Ademco you'll get some very nice guy in India, but you won't
understand a single word he's saying.

Not sure you can s