Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

Nah ! Not really ! After awhile, his pompous tirades wear me down that's all
(cripes....he's almost as bad as I am sometimes..). I don't ever make things
personal, or for that matter, take things personally; that's just childish,
and certainly not productive for any reason.

It's likely the only thing we'll ever agree on is gun control !! (now THAT
issue TRULY lights my fire, but this the wrong newsgroup for that......)

C'est la vie....

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html