Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment -- Truce?

Jim

from what I can se is that since bass is not what he used to be,your now
jumping on Mrs Campbell..

I for one think that long term contract that renew themselves at the end are
a fraud..just like him...

I know that for some reason like a lower price upfront for the user make an
INITIAL contract ok,but as soon the contract is done,it should just go and
renew itself every day or at least every week..so that a client is never
stuck on paying something he doesn't need anymore..
like if a house burn down and wont be reconstruct before months,if someone
have a 1 year contract he has to pay for the rest of the contract even if
there is nothing to protect,and that's a damn fraud for me.....

I don't understand how he can make profits by not asking a cent on service
call,but that's another story...
fine with me if he do make a living out of it...

1133637280.740851.138280@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx