Re: Why multiple websites??

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Many companies have mulitple websites to increase traffic. There's a least
> one other big alarmco web that travels under two names (cant remember them
> at the moment)...and they're not Robert's.

Your probably referring to "Norco Alarms" who were linking another
"dotcom" they owned to their main site (which is entirely different than
running four independent sites with different telephone contact
numbers).  You'll notice that none of Robert's "new sites" make any
reference to him at all and there's no company info available either.
Worthington, Tech Man, Alarm Contacts, Your Alarm Store, Alarm System
Store, etc. aren't doing this.  Of the two individuals I know that
*are*, Mike's had one complaint filed and resolved in the last three
years
http://www.trenton.bbb.org/nis/newsearch2.asp?ID=1&strBCode=02210000&ComID=0221000011006920&ComName=Alarm+Super+Store%2E+com
and Bass is up to thirteen with four unresolved
(http://www.clearwater.bbb.org/commonreport.html?bid=41001663).  I
personally wouldn't buy from either, but at least Robert's using a legit
shopping cart outfit to process orders.  On any of Mike's sites, the
process required to purchase anything is cumbersome.

Norco's new site is impressive (http://www.norcoalarms.com) and even
with "Katrina", they're still shipping orders over $100.00 free.  The
really strange thing is they're also using UPS which begs the question:
  "Why are they treating Robert differently?"

If you're going to purchase anything online review this first
(http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/buyingonline.htm) and do some
investigation into the company.