Re: Do YOU ACTUALLY Own Your Equipment??

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I'm thinking, if he's thinking like this, how many of my other customers out there are as
>
> well?
>
> Both of them?

More like five.  I've got a truck and crew for each one (makes for
*really* good service).  And three full time sales people.  Now that
you've got me thinking about it, I should raise my rates, but I really
think hiking my standard monthly monitoring fee up past the present
$5500.00 per month should wait until *after* Christmas.  I should also
hire some more salespeople.  :-)