Re: looking for camera recommends

Crash Gordon wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> I;ll probably end up going with Greyfox, but wanted to see if there were any
> alternatives. The homeowner only ran Cat 5 to fd & rd and the house is a
> flattop, so running cable now is not gonna  happen.

If you can't find suitable network cameras, try something like this:
http://www.muxlab.com/products/ve_cctv_modular_balun.html

It will let you feed video cleanly over a twisted pair, and you can use
another pair for power.  That'll leave you two more pairs for whatever
else you want :)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0551-2, 12/20/2005
Tested on: 12/21/2005 10:37:32 AM