Re: Wireless Panic Button that dials to mobile numbers?

hahahahahahahahahahaha, I get them whining about a 1.5oz transmitter, good
luck with that monster.
But I like the man-down thing. That tilt switch sounds primitive though, a
fall detector is what's required, an acceleration switch or something that
senses that 'heart in the mouth' feel of a fall. I can't believe we still
don't have it, I think I've heard of accelometres, pricey I guess.