Re: Bass vs. Duck

> That cause me just not smartum like you be...

You see, there is something upon which we can agree.

> Me not knowums tip and ring likums you do.

Still think ring is positive, do you?  I guess the color got you
confused.

> Duck is a jerkoff from Florida...

Are you sure?  He might be from Upstate NY... or Belgium.

> Are you afraid of him?

Nope, nor of you.  Do you fear people who post silly threats on USENET?

> Duck said you're a fat ass, and that he can take you.

Perhaps he can.  Perhaps not.  It's unlikely that you'll ever know.

> Sic him Fido.

Hmm.  Seems you're more confused than I thought you were.