Re: Simon 2 - Remote Keypad (Funny)

Nevermind found it.

Actually I called GE and had one of their tech guys give me a part number.
Then I went to look it up on their website and could not find it even by
punching the part number.

The tech guy suggested I Google it.  LOL.  I couldn't help myself.  I had to
put mock words in his mouth.

"Our website sucks, look it up on Google."

Found a nice picture and description of it on several reseller websites.