Re: Devcon Buys Out Coastal Security, Adelphia, & Guardian

mikey wrote:
> This from a guy who calls his president "bush".
> I had to read that fucking lease idear paragraph about 6 times,
> I'm BUSHED.<

2  things:
# 1-You couldn't get bush in a fucking greenhouse.
and
# 2- I apologize for writing it in English as that language is alien to
you moose humpers.

> Hmmmm, it's clever but not competitive at single user level but
> for bigger systems, I'd look to put together a package
> for retirement homes. The last leasing outfit I talked to we're bored
> with my numbers... a referral would be great, give them my
> contact info if you like, I have a quote to put together now as a matter
> of fact. They can't afford 5K let alone 20K. You can have them e-mail
> to anythingATmedi-call.ca, even smokesignals@ and I'll get it.<

It's VERY competitve even for small resi applications, Mikey. I'll
email you some names of companies who will touch the stove on Monday
(or whenever I figure out what you email addy is).
I also have a few new marketing programs you might be interested in.