Re: Why multiple websites??

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>Why would an online dealer who is supposedly committed to customer service offer multiple web sites from which to shop?
>

> That one's easy.  Better search engine positioning.

Interesting.  The old site was fairly well positioned already.  It made
good use of keywords, didn't have pop-ups (not to mention the fact that
it was "Verisign" certified) and offered something really unique in the
form of a rather extensive "FAQ".  Sad to see it all go "downhill".  I
would suggest taking a few pointers from norcoalarms.com and wballen.com
and put something together that will stand on it's own merit.  Things
like "good service", "prompt delivery", "responding to customer's
complaints", and an *800 number* go a long way in a business like yours
(I believe it was you that held up the last bit as being a necessary
requirement to running an online store).  And why hide behind your son?
  Judging from the latest postings from "Goofybass" and "Bass' Helper",
I'm sure the BBB in Clearwater has your latest efforts "on radar" by now.