Re: Napco 1000 panel

Doug L wrote:
> They should have RTFM before getting behind the wheel, dumb arses somehow
> managed to set a perfectly restored sub on fire on the drive home.
>
> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1295703,00.html

It also resulted in the death of one of the sailors.  Sad, really.  They
still haven't replaced all the Sea Kings either...  Those were purchased
from the US.  A number of the CF-18's have had to be prematurely retired
as well because of cracks in the rudders.  It seems we just keep buying
junk...  and there's a lot of countries out there willing to sell it to
us...  Where's the BBB when you need it??