Class Action

Aguy I met on a commercial job  was telling me about a class action law suit
about to brought against the alarm industry by technicians.  Seems there is
damage being done to tech from the gel in the  B connectors that so many
tech put in their mouth.
There is even a syndrome named after this phenomenon.  B conn Aroma Smell
Syndrome or BASS for short.  The techs that have been most affected appear
to turn on everything they held dear , ramble on about monkeys and "run for
the jungle".  If any one has noticed other effects of the heinous syndrome
please post your observations.
TIA