Re: Surge Protection?

Voltage Regulation keeps it at a safe level when the voltage comes back
on after a blackout, or if too much power tries to come through, and
doesnt give it power if it is too low like in a brownout. We have them
several times a day here. I experience everything you can dream of
related to power problems, every single day. Remember in the US you
guys have great electrical while we are working on outdated second hand
crap that was basically given away to our gov for free, which they cant
keep working properly as they dont have the cash to buy new products.
Without these simple $30 Voltage Regulators you can basically kiss your
electronic & PC equipment goodbye down here.

APC Voltage Regulators Include:

Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Automatically steps up low voltage
and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your
equipment.

Lightning and Surge Protection - To prevent damage to your equipment
from power surges and spikes.

Resettable circuit breaker -  Easy recovery from overloads; no need to
replace a fuse.