Re: For Robert

> Maybe Robert will just go away, period........

More likely you will.  I've been posting to this newsgroup for
years before you knew what a newsgroup is.  Plenty of other
idiots almost as dumb (though not quite as dishonest) as you have
predicted my departure.  Most of them are no longer posting.
I've got far more persistence than you have vitriol.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass