Re: avoiding being "locked out"

<thesatguy1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:QOYQe.12$Yc6.5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> It's called theft by conversion.  If you deny the legal owner of the
> property the use and benefit of it thats theft.  In these cases the theft
> converts someone else's property to the use and benefit of the monitoring
> company and prevents the legal owner from using it.
> Every state has such a law.

So Microsoft should be obligated under this law to provide me with the
source code for Windows so I can operate my own OS on my own PC?

Let me tell you what it's called...."Fallout". 30 years of it, is now
catching up with the Industry.
It's another example of being re-active, instead of pro-active in the
Industry.
The Industry allowed every Tom, Dick, and Harry have access to equipment.
Trained or untrained, if you have a credit card, you're a freaking alarm
company, or an alarm professional. What's been the fallout? Open your
freaking Eyes! Crooks installing alarms, Free Installations, false alarms,
fines, licensing, verification standards, laws, codes (lack of), etc. etc.
Companies that are here today....gone tomorrow.
Who's to blame? Some retard out there selling/installing the stuff? Nope.
This Industry has sat on it's fat merry ass reaping the rewards of RMR like
a barrel of monkeys...see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Where it's
at today is caused from the "Fallout" of being oblivious to the
surroundings.

Lockcodes are just another example of how to abuse the intentions.
When someone gets killed because they decided to do some creative
programming with Life Safety equipment, just because they can, not that
their qualified to....I'm sure some other politician/lawyer will create
another "re-active" law to protect it's citizens from being stupid, after
their dead.

rant off...