Re: A new newsgroup maybe?

"petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2qtQe.16308$A%2.368991@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> could we do this?
>
> Alt.Security.Alarms.pro
>
> A new newsfroup in the alt family that only deal with pro of the trade..
>
> A MODERATED group..
>
> Anyone interested?
>
> I for one would be VERY interested..

I don't think it'll "fly".  If you read the FAQ on this group you'll find
that its original purpose mirrors the intent you've expressed with this
post.  Unfortunately, an individual we both know  has decided that (as this
group is unmoderated), he can do anything he damn well pleases...

http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/asafaq.htm