Re: need unbiased advice about lynx system

You're entire correct.  However, your original reply stated that if
you sent a certified letter and waited 14 dyas, you'd be in the clear.
My point was that this may not be enough to satisfy the laws in the
original poster's jurisdiction.  The car analogy was off.  A better
one would be the soda machine in yourplace of business or the copier
for that matter, assuming it's leased.